senior devops for a travel management company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps with solid knowledge of AWS platform and strong IaC (Infrastructure-as-code) skills to join our team.
The customer is an industry-leading global corporate travel management company. It operates in 109 countries and provides global corporate travel management services.
- Plan and implement AWS environments for dev team following Infrastructure-as-a-code approach (Terraform scripts)
- Create automation scripts and configurations for Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines and SonarCloud (code deployments, automated tests)
- Implement and document supporting procedures such as Monitoring, Data Retention, Disaster Recovery, Security, Audit/Compliance ets.
- Participate in UAT and Prod Releases
- Review, investigate and fix infrastructure-related production issues
- Participate in On-call support (P1, P2 incidents)
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps
- Solid knowledge of AWS platform (at least EPAM trainings + AWS Trainee badge, preferably proven track of record with AWS/Azure PaaS in prod or ideally AWS cert)
- Strong IaC (Infrastructure-as-code) skills using AWS CLI, AWS CloudFormation/Terraform
- Experience in configuring S3, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Lambda, SNS, SQS, CloudWatch Alarms
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- CI/CD setup using Azure DevOps or any other tools using scripted pipelines
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.