senior devops for an electric vehicle infrastructure company
We’re looking for a remote Senior DevOps with 3+ years of DevOps experience, and strong knowledge in GCP to join our team.
The customer is a Dutch electric vehicle infrastructure company creating, distributing, and maintaining charging solutions around the world providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions. The company is also providing the infrastructure and expertise needed to adopt electric mobility.
You will join the customer team to help with implementing Google SRE Best Practices.
- Providing templates for set up infrastructure in GCP with terraform, and implementing common functionality (if it needed for more than 2-3 teams)
- Providing templates for configuring CI/CD pipeline on CircleCI
- Implementing new features for common infrastructure (f.e., implementation Istio in GKE, integration with Cloudflare)
- Support kind of lightweight environment for development (use some shared resources such as GKE, DB) for other teams
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Strong knowledge in GCP, particularly with GKE, GCE, Cloud Monitoring, Cloud Logging (experience with configuring SLO in GCP would be an advantage)
- Good understanding of SRE concept
- Expertise with building and deploying microservices to Kubernetes (GKE) (deploying with helm would be an advantage)
- Expertise with configuring CI/CD (CircleCI would be an advantage, but not required)
- Expertise with managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.