senior devops for video games company
We are currently inviting a remote Senior DevOps with 3+ years of DevOps experience and Terraform, Kubernetes, and AWS expertise to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing a commercially available game engine that also powers their internally developed video games. The customer is growing operations inside our development teams to support operations of our large-scale, highly available, secure, online services and infrastructure behind the customer and products.
The person in this role will work inside the customer's DevOps team and collaborate closely with software engineering, customer service, quality assurance, community, and product teams to provide online services that enhance the user experience for all of the customer’s systems.
- Designing and building operational infrastructure for Cloud services (media), automating where possible
- Working in cross-location team of IaC engineers (6 engineers)
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Linux
- Experience in Bash, Powershell
- Experience in Infrastructure as a Code on multiple production projects
- Knowledgeable of AWS (networking, compute, IAM, S3, auto-scaling)
- Knowledgeable of K8S, Kubernetes
- Experienced being on-call and handling incidents
- Willing, able to be on-call (as part of a larger rotation)
- High-speed interconnection (100 Mbps downstream / 10 Mbps upstream minimum)
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Solid experience of running Windows Server VMs in the cloud and everything it entails
- Prior experience with Prometheus, Alertmanager, Grafana
- Knowledge of Nomad
- Knowledge of CI/CD (building pipelines, configuration of Jenkins or similar)
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.