go to search
senior dwbi engineer for an ehs consulting firm
DWBI, BI Development, DW.MS SQL Server
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior DWBI Engineer for an EHS Consulting Firm
We are currently looking for a remote Senior DWBI Engineer with 3+ years of experience in BI development to join our team.
The customer is a global environmental, health, and safety consulting firm, providing EHS regulatory compliance assurance support to businesses worldwide.
- Defining approach and architecture for the data warehouse (based on SQL Server)
- Identifying data sources for the DWH: NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Zendesk, Jira, HubSpot
- Providing BI Reporting across all data sources listed above
- Building proof of concept
- Working with data manager in order to build a BI platform
- Consolidating data from different sources of information
- 3+ years of BI development experience
- Experience with MS SQL Server DW
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
- Experience with Power BI Report Server
- English level B2+
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.