go to search
senior fleet platform business analyst for manufacturing company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Fleet Platform Business Analyst for Manufacturing Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Fleet Platform Business Analyst to join our team.
- Working closely with the Product Manager to understand the roadmap, priorities and business requirements for the component
- Working with the Product Owner and the engineering team and data scientists to break down business requirements into features and stories, refine and plan work
- Ensuring Rally work items health (population of all required attributes, linking of related work items, raising questions to responsible team members)
- Facilitating backlog refinement sessions with the team
- Documenting requirements and solution in the team wiki
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in a BA role on projects with backend systems, APIs, integration with multiple components
- Data Analysis, and bit of SQL/Querying skills
- Experience with Discovery, Epic and Feature planning
- Skilled in Story creation/writing skills
- Experience in documenting backend components (diagramming, API specifications)
- Importantly good communication, as it requires everyday interaction with Product Owners and end customers
- Experience in Automotive industry is preferred (not a must though)
- Familiarity with AWS or another cloud
- Experience on large projects with multiple distributed teams
- Familiarity with principal roles and components of SAFE
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.