senior front-end developer for a telemedicine company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Front-end Developer to join our global team.
The customer is a telemedicine company based in Boston that connects patients with doctors over secure video.
- Design and implement new functionality for Amwell's flagship Online Care product
- Engage in all aspects of release cycles including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review
- Work with QA to understand and resolve defects
- Identify gaps in requirements or designs, and present options to address them
- Provide last-line support to the Hosting and Professional Services teams responsible for helping our customers reach their goals
- 2+ years working with applications hosted in AWS, production application experience preferred;
- Experience building responsive web applications;
- Experience building contract based API testing;
- Experience building multiple levels of automated tests (unit, integration, end-to-end) to ensure high quality code delivery
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.