senior front-end developer for a travel company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Front-End Developer to join the global team.
The customer is a Swiss-Italian global cruise line registered in Switzerland and based in Geneva, with operations offices in Naples, Genoa, and Venice.
- Be autonomous on the development of front-end within Sitecore CMS infrastructure
- Implement the tasks specified in backlog
- Interact with team members in agile environment
- Be proactive as part of the development team with insights and lead-by-example
- Deliver a quality code and help to improve the legacy system introducing mature engineering practices
- Demonstrate competency in the digital marketing and possibly in the travel industry
- 3+ years of experience as a Front-End Development
- Experience with at least one MVVM framework, e.g. React.js, Angular, etc. for at least 3 year+
- Familiar with Vue.js
- Familiarity with the Delivery Pipeline (Jenkins, SonarCube, Octopus, etc.)
- Able to understand the FE solution and document its implementation
- Knowledge of FE boilerplate
- Understanding of build tasks
- Understanding of FE Dependencies
- Knowledge of JS Classes, Modules and Frameworks
- Able to identify problems and issues in the Front End Application
- Able to propose solutions
- Confident with SASS and Bootstrap grid framework
- Previous involvement in an enterprise CMS project (e.g. Sitecore, Adobe EM)
- Experience with SPA solutions
- Experience participating in a Sitecore project is a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.