senior front-end developer for travel company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Front-End Developer to join our team.
The customer is the world’s third-largest cruise brand as well as the leader in Europe, South America, the Persian Gulf region, and South Africa, with more market share in addition to deployed capacity than any other cruise line.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we are part of MSC Group, the leading privately held Swiss-based shipping and logistics conglomerate with over 300 years of maritime heritage.
- Be autonomous on the development of front-end
- Understand explicit and implied needs of the customer PO
- Translate them into a workable backlog
- Be proactive as part of the development team with insights and lead-by-example
- Replace without discontinuity the current Suppliers with solid delivery
- Demonstrate competency in the digital marketing and possibly in the travel industry
- 3+ years of experience with at least one MVVM framework, e.g. ReactJS VueJS and etc.
- Should be able to understand the FE solution and document its implementation, be familiar with Atomic architecture design
- Understand build tasks
- FE Dependencies experience
- JS Classes, Modules and Frameworks knowledge
- Should be able to identify problems and issues in the Front End Application
- Able to propose solutions
- Confident with SASS
- Bootstrap grid framework knowledge
- Have been involved in an enterprise CMS project (e.g. Sitecore, Adobe EM) - It is a plus to have been participated in a Sitecore project
- In particular FE for Experience Editor interface
- Experience with SPA solutions
- Deep knowledge of Sitecore CMS
- Jira, Confluence, BDD, Automated Testing experience
- Strong digital experience and possibly exposure to tourism industry
- Nice to have Italian language knowledge
- Cruise industry background and experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.