senior front-end software engineer (angular) for the largest transportation services company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Front-End Software Engineer.
As a Front-End Software Engineer, you will be working on next-gen fleet management mobile applications for one of the largest transportation services companies in the world.
The initial project will be creating mobile app dedicated to driving/idle time management for truck drivers. You will be working as part of EPAM’s agile team, communicating with onsite team. As part of your daily work, you will work with geolocation, low-power blue tooth (BLE), on-board diagnostics (OBD) and iBeacon technologies.
- Develop front-end user stories, which may include investigations, negotiations on the design, non-trivial solutions
- Become a key person on the project and be responsible for implementing new front-end features with a team
- Design and develop large-scale applications
- Actively perform code review
- 3+ years’ experience working on a Front-end position
- HTML5, CSS3
- Intermediate (B1) level of English