senior front-end software engineer with angular expertise
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Front-End Software Engineer with AngularJS expertise.
There are 7 core applications that are presently for internal use mostly, but we are building a roadmap for how to use the data and processes within the apps to grow other applications across Truck Leasing. The apps are as follows:
●Remote Diagnostics – 24/7 uses this app to help assist customers whose units are broken down by reviewing information coming from the trucks…fault codes, mileage, oil pressure, oil temp, fuel levels, etc.;
●Vehicle Finder – used by our security team to recover stolen vehicles. They have recovered over 300 units at a recovery amount of $24 million. This has led to the arrest of a number of criminals and the recovery of customer property as well;
●Proactive – Alerting app that notifies customers of potential issues using fault code data;
●Platform Integration Portal – customer acceptance and onboarding for CF;
●Fault Code Lookup Tool – 24/7 uses the app to walk drivers through looking up and identifying their fault code data and understanding dash lamps;
●CF Admin – App alerts console;
●CF Admin Service – Caching endpoint where other apps can request alerts that are specifically for them;
●Platform Monitor (8th app, but it’s turned off now…it’s supposed to monitor the environment, but has performance issues);
Most Front-End of their apps are written in Angular 1, but their main focus is a complete rewrite with the newest version of Angular.
Additionally, mentoring, app dev experience from programming to any lead responsibilities and experience in this type of Agile/collaborative environment would be huge pluses.
- Drive application development focused around delivering business valuable features
- Work directly with Product Owners to determine new features and applications
- Mentor and assist Developers, providing technical assistance and direction as needed
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
- Guide the team to develop a structured application/interface code, new program documentation, operations documentation and user guides in a casual, flexible environment
- Communicate with end users and internal customers to help direct development, debugging, and testing of application software for accuracy, integrity, interoperability, and completeness
- Collaborate with the Agile Team and the Product Manager to prioritize and implement features
- Lead development of new functionality and applications on cross-functional Agile project teams
- Build your skill set in a collaborative, team-focused environment
- 3+ years’ experience working on a Front-end position
- HTML5, CSS3
- Intermediate+ (B1+) level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.