senior front-end software engineer with angular for a broadband company
We are currently looking for a Senior Front-End Software Engineer with 3+ years of experience with design and development of dynamic web applications to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
The main pool of tasks is associated with development of a distributed and scalable platform, providing management and execution of performance tests (load, peak, stress), automated user behavior scenarios management and execution on various application platforms (iOS, Android, Web, Windows).
an opportunity to work remotely in multidisciplinary teams on global projects that define the future – of technology, collaboration and learning.
- Implementation of the single-page front-end application based on the web technologies
- Implementation of the application components
- Customization of the UI and framework components to project needs
- 3+ years of experience with design and development of dynamic web applications with Angular UI building framework
- Practical experience with Angular 2+
- Understanding and practical skills with AJAX
- Knowledge and experience with HTML5
- Knowledge of CSS3
- Working experience with REST
- Familiarity with Git
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Grafana/Kibana-sourced graph data integration to web applications
- Knowledge of front-end libraries allowing flexible big-data-like model based graph visualizations and comparisons
- Experience with Angular CLI
- Knowledge of Microservices
- Practical skills with Selenium WebDriver