senior full stack .net developer
We are seeking a remote Senior Full Stack .NET Developer to join our team.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in .NET Core, Microsoft Azure, and relational databases, and proficiency in building event-driven systems. The candidate will also need to be a team player and have strong motivation to promote the best practices across the team.
- Develop and own solutions that drive significant business value
- Follow SDLC best practices and guidelines across the team
- Work closely with Product Owners, Product Managers, and Architects on new features
- Remove impediments for engineers and identify and communicate risks
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in .NET Core
- Knowledge of C#
- Proficiency in Microsoft Azure and relational databases
- Ability to implement CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps and GitHub
- Experience with Angular is highly desired
- Experience in building event-driven systems
- Strong motivation to promote best practices across the team
- Fluent in verbal and written English, with an upper-intermediate level of proficiency (B2+)
nice to have
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases, such as Elasticsearch or DynamoDB
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.