senior full stack .net developer
We are looking for a highly motivated remote Senior Full Stack .NET Developer to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have extensive hands-on experience in backend .NET and frontend Angular development, as well as strong knowledge of software development best practices.
You will be responsible for evaluating and planning for development efforts related to backend and frontend modernization, performing the code uplift to .NET, adjusting frontend application authentication and authorization if needed, maintaining and updating existing tests, and participating in joint team activities like planning and backlog refinement.
- Evaluate and plan for development efforts related to backend and frontend modernization
- Perform the code uplift to .NET, ensuring high code quality and eliminating possible tech debt, security, and performance issues
- Adjust frontend application authentication and authorization if needed
- Maintain and update the existing tests
- Participate in joint team activities like planning and backlog refinement
- Participate in arch and design working sessions
- Support backend and frontend testing activities
- At least 3 years of experience in Full Stack .NET development
- Extensive hands-on experience in backend .NET and frontend Angular development
- Strong knowledge of software development best practices and approaches to software engineering
- Knowledge of C#
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Motivated to deliver good results by producing high-quality and well-tested source code
- Reliable and self-sustainable person, team player
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (B2+)
nice to have
- Experience with TypeScript