senior functional tester
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Functional Tester to join our global team.
The customer is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
- Smoke/Regression testing, feature verification (functional testing, integration testing, ui testing, db and logs checks)
- Analyzing requirements, communication with BA
- Test cases creation, adjustment and execution
- Test report creation
- Participation in daily calls in English; working closely and communicating effectively with development and other teams to understand the features and create comprehensive test plans to verify functionality
- Active participant in product requirements, functional specification and design specification reviews
- 3+ years of experience in Functional Testing
- Able to develop Test Plans using business requirements and design documentation specifying Testing Approach, Strategy, Scope, Risks, Roles, etc
- Design, develop, and execute, maintain test cases
- Experience with Integration, Regression, Sanity, Feature Testing
- Experience with Compatibility, Security and exploratory Testing
- Able to use the Testing Tools, Dev console, etc
- Experience in Bug tracking tools (Jira, Buganizer, etc)
- Analyze regressions defects, conduct root cause analysis and provide detailed information to help development fix the issue
- Provide comprehensive, clear test reports
- Experience in Agile Methodology, Scrum etc
- Test estimation techniques
- Exploratory testing experience
- Google Cloud Platform knowledge
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.