senior functional tester for a pharmaceutical company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Functional Tester to join the team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
- Work in Scrum teams
- Convert stories to test artifacts, design and execute manual test cases to ensure no defective products are moved to production
- Work closely with software developers and bring QA vision on Refinement and Sprint Planning sessions
- Raise timely awareness about any discovered issues, document them, and works collaboratively with members of other related departments to develop remedies
- Communicate application defects in a clear and concise manner
- Bugfix verification and validation
- Assist with other activities (regression, exploratory testing sessions, cooperation with automation engineers, etc)
- 3+ years of Functional Testing experience
- Experience with backend/API testing (Swagger, Postman)
- SQL knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with QA processes and methodologies, with an emphasis on Agile
- Ability to learn new software quickly and with ease
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- B2 English or higher
- Ability to think abstractly with an “outside the box” approach to testing
- Attentive to detail, with developed analytical skills, and a scientific approach to problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Good time management skills
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.