go to search
senior functional tester for energy company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Functional Tester for Energy Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Functional Tester to join our team.
The customer is a joint venture that develops, produces and markets oil and related products. The company is the largest oil producer in Kazakhstan.
- Development of Automated Emissions Monitoring System by following the Environmental Code and Rules of the country
- 3+years of experience in front-end testing
- 3+years of experience in back-end testing
- Test Strategy & Test Plan development knowledge
- Test Case development experience
- Bug reporting and root-cause analysis knowledge
- Experience in regression testing execution
- Experience in UAT execution
- Experience working in a Waterfall and Agile software development projects
- Knowledge of and experience in testing (Black Box, Regression, UAT)
- Knowledge of and experience in full cycle of requirements gathering/analysis/modelling/testing based on domain specificity of product (clarify questions, investigate business logic, make proposals how to improve application)
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts (abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism)
- Ability to develop test documentation: Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases, Bug Reports etc.
- Ability to read/understand/update XML files
- Ability to create complex SQL-queries (create/delete/drop, select with join, merge tables, etc.)
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals