senior functional testing engineer for a fashion retailer
We are currently looking for a Senior Functional Testing Engineer with 3+ years of experience in manual functional testing (especially complex logic features), including compatibility testing, integration and regression testing to join our team.
The customer is a British luxury fashion house, focusing on trench coats, ready-to-wear outerwear, fragrances, fashion accessories, sunglasses, and cosmetics.
- Develop functional testing plans and perform end-to-end phases of test execution
- Document functional, regression, and acceptance testing procedures
- Register and localize defects
- Write test cases
- Testing requirements
- 3+ years of experience in manual functional testing (especially complex logic features), including compatibility testing, integration and regression testing
- Knowledge of testing techniques, types etc.
- Good experience in requirements and specs analysis (asking questions, making clarifications)
- Experience in TCs creation/updating in Jira, checklist creation
- Experience in using Jira for bug creation and tracking
- Experience in testing on Windows, iOS, Android
- Experience in Scrum and knowledge of Agile attributes and methodologies
- English B1 and higher
- Experience in Google Analytics
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.