senior functional testing engineer for an energy company
We are currently looking for a Senior Functional Testing Engineer with 3+ years of proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester, familiarity with Agile frameworks and working knowledge of test management software to join our team.
The customer is a Kazakhstani partnership that explores, develops, produces and markets crude oil, LPG, dry gas and sulfur.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Development effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and various testing technology mandatory
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Selenium, Azure DevOps) and SQL
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Knowledge of Microsoft products (including Power Platform) and Azure DevOPS
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.