senior gcp devops
We are seeking a remote Senior GCP DevOps to provide support to our client in the financial services industry.
The candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining infrastructure using the IaC approach on GCP and creating CI/CD pipelines and automation with cloud-specific deployment models using GitHub Actions. The ideal candidate should possess great verbal and written communication skills and have experience in software development.
- Analyze and improve existing systems, services, and infrastructure through close collaboration with the development team from the client side
- Develop and integrate new functionality following standards, best practices, and guides
- Communicate with customers on a daily basis and request different services or permissions from the Central Cloud Engineering team through an established process in JIRA
- Implement monitoring, logging, and alerting based on architectural design documents
- Develop and maintain infrastructure using the IaC approach on GCP
- Several years of experience as a Senior GCP DevOps, preferably in the financial services industry
- Strong knowledge of GCP Networking, Cloud Eng GCP Networking, and Anthos Service Mesh
- Experience with Continuous Integration Development & Maintenance, GCP Identity, and Access, GCP Security, Google Kubernetes Engine, Helm, Infrastructure as Code development and maintenance, and Terraform
- Proficiency in UNIX shell scripting, shell scripting, GitHub Actions, GKE Working Knowledge, and Networking – firewall rules
- Upper-Intermediate English level, B2+
nice to have
- Experience with New Relic