We are currently looking for a remote Senior GCP Engineer to join our global team.
The customer is a social enterprise delivering technology to help safely manage people back to work, back to school, and back to their lives amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the implementation of business layers and development of security models.
- Business layer implementation (Firebase Cloud Functions)
- Security model development (Health information)
- Multi-tenancy setup
- Client's AD integration
- Development of proper architecture using GCP native services
- At least 6 hours overlap with CDT (UTC -5) time zone for the first month of work is mandatory
- Experience with Google Cloud
- Experience with Firebase (Cloud Functions / Serverless architecture)
- Knowledge of Firebase Auth / SSO
- Familiarity with Data Storage (Firestore, BigTable, BigQuery)
- Knowledge of API design
- Experience building out the connectors on a platform to support integrations (SSO, connecting to electronic health record systems, connecting to HRIS systems, integrating with wearable hardware, etc.), implementing notification systems (sending out user specific notifications intelligently), and GCP infrastructure/security
- Ability to manage a reasonably complex project and be able to complete it with minimal oversight
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- React Native experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.