senior go language developer
We are seeking a remote Senior Go Language Developer to join our team.
As a Senior Go Language Developer, you will be responsible for building APIs using modern tools such as Go Language, ES6, Node.js, TypeScript, Graph QL, SQL, NoSQL, and Jest. You will work with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate, and seek feedback.
- Build APIs using modern tools such as GoLang, Nodejs, ES6, Node.js, TypeScript, Graph QL, SQL, NoSQL, and Jest
- Work with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate, and seek feedback
- Use infrastructure tools such as K8s, Terraform, Docker, Helm Charts
- Implement monitoring, logging, and alerting
- Monitor and mentor the junior members of the team
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Solid background in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and deftness at object-oriented design and systems architecture
- Must have skills: Go Language, AWS, Docker/K8, Kafka/GraphQL(GTH)
- Experience deploying production applications such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Heroku
- High bar for user experience quality
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Exposure to front-end technologies such as React, CSS, Redux, or Webpack
- Excellent communicational skills
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.