senior go language developer
We are seeking a Senior Go Language Developer to join our remote team.
As a Senior Go Language Developer, you will be responsible for building full-stack applications using modern tools such as Go Language, ES6, Node.js, TypeScript, Graph QL, SQL, NoSQL, and Jest. You will also use infrastructure tools such as K8s, Terraform, Docker, Helm Charts, and implement monitoring, logging, and alerting.
- Build APIs using Go Language, , ES6, Node.js, TypeScript, Graph QL, SQL, NoSQL, and Jest
- Use infrastructure tools such as K8s, Terraform, Docker, Helm Charts
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Implement monitoring, logging, and alerting
- Monitor and mentor the junior members of the team
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Strong background in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and deftness at object-oriented design and systems architecture
- Must have skills: Go Language, AWS, Docker/K8, Kafka/GraphQL(GTH)
- Experience deploying production applications such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Heroku
- High bar for user experience quality
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Exposure to front-end technologies such as React, CSS, Redux, or Webpack
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.