senior golang developer for delivery company
We are looking for a remote Senior Go/Golang Developer with 5+ years of software engineering experience and Scala knowledge to join our team.
The customer is an online food delivery company founded in London, England. It operates in over two hundred locations worldwide.
The main pool of tasks is associated with backend development.
- Work in any number of our Product Teams, utilizing agile best practice
- Build products and improve existing ones
- Take part in decisions related to how we undertake new projects
- Gather requirements and scope out projects with the rest of the team
- Work closely with other developers, designers, QA and others
- 5+ years of software engineering experience building web applications at scale
- 2+ years' experience with Golang
- Working experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and key-value stores (Memcached, Redis)
- Interest in new technologies and tools, but understanding the rationale for choosing Boring Technology
- Comfortable building and scaling systems in a growing services infrastructure. Driven to improve performance, enhance code quality, and establish best practices for the team
- Proven ability to get up to speed quickly, a team player willing to learn whatever new skills or tools needed to get the job done
- Initiative and communication skills to build relationships with colleagues on different teams to solve fundamental business problems
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience with Scala/Ruby on Rails/Python is a plus
- Experience with front-end technologies (React)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.