senior golang developer for software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior GoLang Developer to join our team.
The customer provides a platform for monitoring and diagnosing SaaS.
The platform enables endpoint and cloud security orchestration from a single dashboard. The solution uses a telemetry-powered approach to address multiple use cases, including extended detection and response, cloud workload protection, and cloud security posture management.
- Develop and deliver new product
- Analyze requirements, design and develop code, unit test code, and test tools
- Design and develop low latency/high throughput server infrastructure components to handle a large volume of transactions
- Play a pivotal role in building high-performing, large scale distributed software systems and applications
- Be open to present and defend architectural, design, and technical choices to internal teams during design and code reviews
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication, and reaching across Dev, QA, Ops, and other cross-functional teams
- 3+ years experience in GoLang
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Strong GoLang programming skills
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, relational database design, and querying concepts
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, and software design
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of these operating systems: Linux, macOS, Windows
- Experience developing and integrating with REST Services
- Working knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience conducting code reviews
- Experience working with GitHub and CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Experience working with Postgresql, MySQL, SQLite, etc.
- Experience working with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Familiarity and understanding of NoSQL database constructs is a plus
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.