senior ios developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior iOS Developer to join our team.
Our customer is an online healthcare company, which produces software for meditation and related health topics. The solution adopts mobile and wearables-specific channels and the latest APIs to naturally reach customers and provide the best in place and on-the-go experience.
You will work on the worldwide popular solution with a huge customer base, latest APIs, creation of new applications. The geographically distributed team is located in Minsk and California.
- Develop mobile applications
- Actively participate in the whole development process, from initial design up to launching the product
- Constantly communicate with colleagues, discussing the product functionality and design
- Propose and implement cutting edge, innovative solutions
- Optimize applications
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks
- Good knowledge of Swift
- 3+ years of experience in commercial development of iOS applications
- Understanding of mobile application design and UX
- Familiar with Concurrency/Multithreading in iOS
- Design patterns (GoF) and architecture of the applications
- Knowledge of distributed version control systems
- MVP/MVC/MVVM architecture-based development experience
- Knowledge of second development platform or experience in development of Hybrid/Cross-platform applications is a big plus
- At least Intermediate level of English
- Experience in API and service integration
- Experience with Unit Tests
- Experience with Reactive programming
- Experience in integration 3rd party libraries and frameworks
- Experience in networking, systems programming
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.