senior ios developer for a luxury department stores chain
We are currently looking for a remote Senior iOS Developer with 3+ years of iOS development experience, experience in software engineering using Swift programming language, familiarity with SSO services usage, to join our team.
The customer is an American chain of luxury department stores headquartered in Seattle, Washington, and listed as one of the top companies to work for according to Fortune magazine. Founded in 1901, the company began as a shoe retailer and expanded its inventory to include clothing, accessories, handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, and fragrances. Select stores also include wedding and home furnishings departments. The company has 349 stores operating in 40 US states, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
The main scope of the project is a mobile development (both Android and iOS) aimed at raising the selling of luxury products through mobile applications. The development is starting from scratch and until product presenting.
- 3+ years of iOS development experience
- Experience in software engineering using Swift programming language
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Experience in external API integrations and infrastructure design
- Familiarity with SSO services usage
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes
- Great team work skills
- Good communication and time management skills
- Agile practices experience
- Intermediate or higher spoken English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.