senior ios developer for leading science and technology company
We’re looking for a remote Senior iOS Developer with 3+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications, an understanding of CI/CD and project life-cycle principles, experience with Audio Video framework, knowledge of SWIFT to join our team.
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is a leading science and technology company delivering life-transforming medicines for serious diseases.
EPAM develops solutions for genetically modified mice factories. The main goal is to increase speed of drug releases. Laboratories and vivariums are using old technologies like FileMaker and VBA. EPAM helps scientists to get biological materials quicker and make investigations faster without long distraction for storing, transferring, and searching necessary data.
- 3+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications
- Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns, architectural pattern
- Strong skills and experience in client communication
- Understanding of CI/CD and project life-cycle principles
- Network security knowledge and experience
- Native Networking knowledge and experience
- Experience working in a team
- Ability to design and lead architectural activities on the project
- Experience with Audio Video framework
- Knowledge of SWIFT
- Good spoken and written English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.