senior ios developer for leading trading company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior iOS Developer.
As part of the team, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day. Our customer is a leading trading company in Great Britain, which has a chain of department stores. It sells almost everything - electronics, clothes, furniture, cosmetics, etc. Our project is about developing new features, changing, and supporting existing functionality in huge eCommerce solutions.
The main goal is to develop a technical foundation that allows quickly and at low cost, develop and launch new direct brands to grow the market and maximize return on operational base cost. This will allow developing E-commerce sites for company’s brands in a more robust manner. The implementation begins with one of the company’s brand and once completed will be propagated to all others.
- 2+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications
- Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns
- Experience in: Cocoa Touch, iPhone/iPad HIG, KVO/KVC, Multitasking, Blocks, JSON/XML, Core Data, Local and Remote Notifications (experience in Unit Tests will be a plus)
- Knowledge of Objective C
- Experience in using SVN, Git
- Ability to analyze requirements, create technical designs, and write high-quality code
- Good communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.