senior ios developer for parking mobile payment solution
We are looking for a remote Senior iOS Developer.
Our client is the leading provider for on-demand and prepaid mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We are looking for a highly experienced iOS engineer to be a productive member of the app development team that designs, builds, tests, delivers, and supports our growing native App-based products and services, you will live, breathe and dream Swift and want to share your love of it with the rest of the team. We are looking for a person with the ability to have business trips to Amsterdam. Our group aim is to redefine the parking experience bringing it to new exciting levels of features and usability providing the best possible experience for our worldwide customers at the touch of a button, this is at the core of our ethos and we invite you to help us get there together.
- 3+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications
- Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns, SOLID
- Experience with: Cocoa Touch, iPhone/iPad HIG, KVO/KVC, Multitasking, Blocks, JSON/XML, Core Data, Local and Remote Notifications (experience in Unit Tests will be a plus)
- Knowledge of Swift
- Knowledge of Objective-C is a plus
- Experience in using Git, Zeplin
- Ability to analyze requirements, create technical designs, and write high-quality code
- Good communication skills
- Experience communicating and working directly with the client
- Good spoken and written English