senior ios developer for US company
We are looking for a remote Senior iOS Developer with 3+ years' iOS development experience, experience in external API integrations and infrastructure design, experience in Agile practices to join our team.
Our customer is a primary ticket outlet and distribution company based in different US locations - Seattle, Los Angeles, Scottsdale with operations in many countries around the world. The successful candidate will join a team working on a new version of Platform.
We work in various business domains to bring our customers to success: complex e-commerce solutions, banking, sport, logistics, project and people management, etc. We design and develop high-loaded web-based services and applications for desktop, tablets, mobile, and custom in-store (Kiosk) devices. We participate in pre-sale activities, creating real data working prototypes, using cutting-edge technologies.
- 3+ years' iOS development experience
- Experience in software engineering using Swift programming language
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Experience in external API integrations and infrastructure design
- Familiarity with SSO services usage
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous deployment processes
- Great team work skills
- Good communication and time management skills
- Agile practices experience
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate spoken English