senior ios developer to develop vehicle safety application
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior iOS Developer.
At the project, you will work on the development of the application, which helps users to keep their vehicles safe, secure, and connected at all times. With this solution, users will be able to keep an eye on their vehicle without creating dangerous distractions, get alerted about car trouble when something goes wrong, track their car’s real-time driving location if it’s been stolen, and learn how to be smarter, safer driver by analyzing the driving behavior. You are going to work as part of EPAM’s agile team, communicating with the onsite team. As part of your daily work, you are going to work with RxSwift.
- 3+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications
- Ability to analyze requirements, create technical designs, and write high-quality code
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a distributed team
- Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns
- Cocoa Touch, iPhone/iPad HIG, KVO/KVC, Multitasking, Blocks, JSON/XML, Core Data, Local and Remote Notifications
- Swift 3/RxSwift
- At least Intermediate English level
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.