senior ios swift developer
We are seeking a highly experienced Senior iOS Swift Developer to join our team remotely.
In this position, you will be responsible for the entire lifecycle of iOS Swift development, from writing clean, robust, modularized code to building and improving product features. Your role will also extend to architecting, designing, and implementing new features while maintaining testing infrastructure for unit and automated testing. You will be expected to work directly with the customer and handle requests in a timely manner, taking ownership and accountability for the product you develop.
- Write clean, robust, modularized code to build product and features
- Architect, design, implement new features, and improve existing ones
- Create and maintain testing infrastructure for unit and automated testing
- Communicate effectively with customers and handle their requests in a timely manner
- Take ownership and accountability for the product you develop
- 3+ years of production experience in iOS development
- Ability to work directly with customers without supervision
- Expertise in iOS Swift, including SwiftUI, Dependency Injection, Design Systems, Programmatic UI, GraphQL, and RxSwift
- Robust experience in writing unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (Upper-Intermediate level)
nice to have
- Experience with Combine, RxSwift and GraphQL