senior ios swift developer for a healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior iOS Swift Developer with 3+ years of real production experience, and Swift and Kotlin expertise to join our team.
Our client is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform founded in 2011 as a startup. The company operates a telemedicine platform and a free-to-use website and mobile app which are used by more than 14 million people. Also, the company helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of high-quality software and solving complex engineering problems in close cooperation with customer teams.
- Design and describe architecture when it's needed
- Develop core components and key solutions when it’s necessary
- Communicate with customer and handle his requests in timely manner
- 3+ years of real production experience
- Knowledge of customer’s tech stack – iOS Swift, Android Kotlin
- Experience with writing robust and maintainable unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals - you will work closely with customer to get things done
- English of B2 or higher level
- AWS, React, React Native, Next.js, TypeScript, GraphQL, Serverless (Lambda, Eventbridge, Step Functions), Swift, Kotlin
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.