senior ios swift developer for a luxury company
We're looking for a remote Senior iOS Swift Developer with 3+ years of experience in mobile development to join our team.
The customer is a British luxury fashion house, focusing on trench coats, ready-to-wear outerwear, fragrances, fashion accessories, sunglasses, and cosmetics.
The iOS Developer will work in a digital project team responsible for the delivery of key ‘online-to-offline’ initiatives in the Clienteling space. The project team is responsible for the delivery of digital platforms that enable the customer's retail staff to better serve, outreach to and learn more about its clients.
The team is relatively small but very collaborative. One of the products is an iOS app, built in a modular way, which allows staff to search for product and stock information, share this with their customers and even order the item online.
The app has proven very successful over the last year and we are now looking to build on that success by adding new features, including the ability for Sales Associates to create outfits for their customers in the app.
The team works in an agile ‘kanban’ methodology but are continuously reviewing what works best for the team and any new ideas are shared for discussion. Stand-ups occur three times a week and refinement sessions take place at least once every two weeks, with ‘show & tells’ happening as and when needed.
Jira, Confluence and Teams are used as core project tools and Google’s Firebase Analytics platform is used to monitor the app stability and success.
- Turning requirements into functional front-end code, sometimes integrating with APIs
- Contribute on design/user flow when scoping out how a requirement should look with a UI designer
- Work with the other iOS engineers to peer review each other’s work and unit test before requirements enter the QA cycle
- 3+ years of experience in mobile apps development with iOS Swift
- Familiarity with agile Kanban methodology
- Experience with Jira, MS Teams, and Confluence as project tools
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.