senior ios swift developer for a retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior iOS Swift Developer to join our team.
The customer is a Canadian retail company which operates in the automotive, hardware, sports, leisure and housewares sectors. It is a family of businesses that includes a retail segment, a financial services division and CT REIT.
- Adaptation to the changing needs of clients, work as part of a digital team
- Troubleshooting, taking leadership over the complicated tasks
- Working with efficiency, responsibility, completeness, and within reasonable timeframes
- 3+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications
- Ability to analyze requirements, create technical designs, and write high-quality code
- Strong knowledge of OOD, design and architectural patterns
- Experience with Cocoa Touch, HIG, KVO/KVC, Multitasking, Blocks, REST API, Local and Remote Notifications, Performance Optimization
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Understanding of application distribution
- Knowledge of Swift, Git
- English level B2+