senior ios swift developer for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior iOS Swift Developer to join our team.
The customer is a provider of software as a service and cloud-based remote connectivity services for collaboration, IT management and customer engagement. The company's products give users and administrators access to remote computers.
- Hands-on iOS application development
- Investigate technical feasibility and suggest implementation options
- Work closely with key stakeholders such as Product Managers, UX Designers, QE and other development team members
- Ensure that software defects are tracked and handled in a timely fashion
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- 3+ years iOS app development experience
- Knowledge of core iOS APIs, frameworks, facilities, UI styles and paradigms
- Demonstrated best practices in front-end UI and UX implementation
- Good understanding of OOP concepts, Design Patterns, Algorithms, Multithreading and data structures
- Experience with RESTful web services and handling JSON/XML
- Experience with various 3rd party SDKs and integrations
- Experience and desire to work with Agile software development paradigm in a fast-paced, iterative and multi-functional environment with contributors from different backgrounds, skills and locations
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Experience with iOS Objective-C
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.