senior ios swift developer for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior iOS Swift Developer to join our global team.
The customer is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.
This role allows you to work on features that will support engineers in the field while they install, repair, and maintain various types of machines across numerous industries such as the food process, energy, and healthcare. You will be joining a talented team of software developers and quality assurance engineers that work in a dynamic and lean way to deliver regular updates to our iOS application.
- Working on features, bug fixes, and deploying regular updates to our iOS application
- Collaborating closely with UX and QA teams to ensure the features you work on meet our quality standards
- Working with a complex code base and helping to maintain and evolving it over time
- Troubleshooting issues and delivering solid solutions that meet our high-quality standards
- Working with cross functional teams to ensure feature parity across our iOS, Android and Windows solutions
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Experience working in a team environment and collaborating with cross-functional groups
- Experience developing well written and tested code
- Proﬁcient with Swift and Objective C
- Strong engineering skills and software fundamentals in developing on iOS
- Solid understanding of design patterns
- Comfortable working in a fast pace, lean development environment
- Motivated person with strong communication skills, proficient in English
- Somebody who likes to work independently and as part of a team
nice to have
- Atlassian Bamboo experience
- Knowledge of Git, Jira