senior ios swift developer for canadian retail company
We are looking for a remote Senior iOS Swift Developer.
Our client is a Canadian Retail Company that sells a wide range of automotive, sports, leisure, and home products. The goal of the project is to improve a set of existing web applications used by the customer and his clients with a single, scalable, flexible, robust solution.
In this position, you will have an opportunity to join the team working on mobile application development for the customer.
- 3+ years of experience in iOS Swift/Objective-C software engineering
- Deep understanding of algorithms, data structures, complexity, and optimization
- Understanding of MVC, MVVP, VIPER and Design Patterns
- Experience in networking, including standard security practices
- Reactive Frameworks: RXPromise, RXSwift, ReactiveCocoa
- Experience in working with iOS frameworks such as Core Location, MapKit, UIKit, Core Animation, Core Graphics, AVFoundation
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Familiarity with Scrum development methodology
- Strong leadership skills
- Advanced or Upper-intermediate English level
- Experience with react native will be a plus