senior ios swift developer for investment banking company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior iOS Swift Developer to join our team.
Expert advice, Wealth Management, Investment Banking, Asset management, Retail banking in Switzerland, And all the background support. That's what we do. And we do it for private clients, institutions, and corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
- Analyze functional requirements, design and implement a solution based on SDLC
- Participate in the technical design of all elements of an iOS application
- Code, test, and deploy iOS applications or parts of iOS applications with local and/or offshore developers within a Scrum or Kanban team
- Responsible for delivering high quality code that meets our KPI
- Work with Product Owners and Business Analysts to ensure appropriate design and implementation of a solution
- Work with test engineers to ensure minimum defects are introduced into QA
- Ability to look beyond the status quo and identify areas of constant change/improvement
- 3+ years of experience in iOS Development
- Bachelor's degree in either Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics
- Expert level understanding of iOS frameworks (UIKit, etc) and iOS development paradigms
- Very high proficiency with the Swift language
- Preferred experience with RxSwift and RxCocoa or similar reactive frameworks
- Can effectively lead on challenging technical use cases
- A passion for iOS and a commitment to building award-winning apps
- A collaborative attitude
- A track record of publishing apps to the Apple App Store
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging skills
- Good verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrable experience being able to work to tight timelines on multiple detailed activities simultaneously
- Experience working with agile methodology, especially scrum