senior ios swift developer for media company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior iOS Swift Developer to join our team.
The customer is a leader in the production of live entertainment events as well as promotion. They deliver a complete fan experience enabled by mobile apps, websites, and in-venue technology that enables customers to easily shop, interact and transact. Los Angeles is our largest office.
- You will be our subject matter expert on Mobile Software development, not only directly contributing but also educating other team members on best practices.
- You will play a critical role in designing and developing mission-critical features that tens of thousands of fans will use in real-time.
- You will create features and optimize performance for the mobile app builds.
- You will participate in the training from Avai to learn about this platform. The training will be held at US west cost, so you have to be OK working late hours the first couple weeks.
- 3+ years of experience with web application architectures, integration of data sources including databases, XML, JSON, and REST services
- 3 years of experience with Objective-C/Swift
- Senior iOS developer experience
- Experience in Linux
- Strong problem-solving ability
nice to have
- AWS Familiarity
- Android Familiarity
- Scripting skills (Bash, Powershell, Python, etc.)
- Strong understanding of data structures & algorithms
- Experience in .NET and C# programming a plus