go to search
senior java backend developer for payment processing
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Java Backend Developer for Payment Processing
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Backend Developer to join our team.
- Understanding and analyzing of business requirements for new development
- Design, develop and deliver software solutions for Dispute applications, from inception to production
- Work as part of an agile development team, optimizing value delivery
- Work with continuously evolving application and design, develop, support cloud native application components using industry best practices
- Responsible for ensuring application stability in production by creating solutions that provide operational health
- Mentoring and leading new developers while driving modern engineering practices
- 3+ years of experience
- Practitioner experienced in developing high quality software using modern engineering practices
- Extensive Knowledge in Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry), Hibernate, Oracle, REST, JSON, Splunk, Agile, Sonar, Linux, Git
- Database experience including Oracle and advanced SQL scripting
- Passionate about continuous learning, adopting best practices
- Experienced in leading development teams
- Familiar with secure coding standards (e.g., OWASP, CWE, SEI CERT) and vulnerability management
- Soft skills: strong verbal and written communication to demo features to product owners; strong team player to mentor and support other team members, proactive and has initiative to take development work from inception to implementation
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.