senior java developer
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Java Developer to join our remote team, working with one of the largest multinational investment banks. As a Senior Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing and delivering full-cycle applications in a full-feature agile team, including front-end, back-end developers, IOS, Android, system analysts, and quality analysts. You will be driving automation pyramid and integrating with CI/CD tools for continuous validation, ensuring the quality of the code, and debugging your deployments from testing environments all the way to production.
- Develop full-cycle application in full feature agile teams
- Drive automation pyramid and integrate with CI/CD tools for continuous validation.
- Ensure quality of the code, i.e., write automated unit tests, integration tests, etc.
- Manage and debug your deployments from testing environments all the way to production
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar; Master's degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience with IT projects
- Strong Java skills with a comprehensive knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Experience with Spring/Spring Boot and Docker
- Experience in React js
- Experience with Amazon AWS (EKS/ECS, Redis, Postgre, Cloud watch), SQL/NoSql databases, and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes or Mesos
- Fluent spoken and written English at an Upper-Intermediate level
nice to have
- Knowledge of banking/finance sectors
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience using orchestration tools such as Kubernetes or Mesos