senior java developer
We are seeking a dedicated and dynamic remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
This role involves maintaining, building, and scaling infrastructure to evolve and maintain our financial orchestration platform. Our technology stack includes AWS (whole services), Java 17, Storm, Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Zookeeper, Hazelcast, etc. The ideal candidate will have an extensive knowledge of the software development process, a comprehensive understanding of distributed systems, and the infrastructure that supports them.
- Develop clear, elegant, and maintainable code using Java 17, with a focus on our tech stack which includes AWS, Storm, Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Zookeeper, Hazelcast, Spring, etc. Design, build, and maintain scalable, fault-tolerant, and secure software components for our financial orchestration platform
- Drive and consolidate migrations to our AWS cloud platform while supporting downstream consumers of our services
- Adhere to and promote best engineering practices
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, taking the initiative to solve problems and convey complex information effectively
- Maintain a hands-on development/infrastructure-solving mentality, displaying a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Proven experience of 3+ years as an Infrastructure Engineer, Software Engineer, or similar role
- Extensive knowledge of the software development process. Proficiency in Java 8+ is a must
- Comprehensive understanding of distributed systems and supporting infrastructure
- Experience with our tech stack, with a particular emphasis on AWS which is a must-have skill
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to handle complex technical issues
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative team player
nice to have
- Experience scaling highly available, mission critical systems
- Experience with Terraform
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.