go to search
senior java developer
Senior Java Developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our global team.
The customer is an American online automotive resource providing with information about prices for new and used vehicles, dealer and inventory listings, a database of national and regional incentives and rebates, vehicle test drive reviews, and tips and advice on all aspects of car purchases and ownership.
- In close cooperation with customer’s team design, build and scale business-critical systems supporting advertising team’s goals
- Build rich consumer-facing interfaces
- Automate operations of multiple technology stacks using AWS infrastructure and services
- 3+ years of experience in Java Development
- Expert knowledge of Java
- Knowledge and experience of using Databricks and Docker
- AWS experience (especially with AWS Gateway, S3, Lambdas)
- Experience using automation tools and continuous delivery platforms like Spinnaker, CodeBuild
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.