senior java developer for a chemical company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a Norwegian chemical company that is mainly focused on the production of nitrogen fertilizer, however it also encompasses the production of nitrates, ammonia, urea and other nitrogen-based chemicals.
- Develop software patches and new features
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Take a part in code review activities
- Create applications using standard and cloud software development tools
- Test, debug, maintain and/or update the application
- Analyze, review, and modify application to increase operating efficiency or meet new requirements
- Investigate, document and resolve technical issues
- 3+ years of experience as a Java Developer
- Strong knowledge of Core Java, Spring/Spring Boot
- Strong experience with REST API and web services development & maintenance
- Good understanding of RDBMS DB fundamentals, data modelling (preferably with Postgresql)
- Experience and ability to build and covert applications to different stacks
- Experience in Agile methodologies standard SDLC processes
- Experience in CI/CD tools - Docker, Kubernetes, CircleCi etc.
- B2+ level of English
nice to have
- Experience working on AWS cloud platform