senior java developer for a financial company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a financial services group that provides a comprehensive range of services to personal, business and corporate customers and has leading market shares in banking products in the Republic of Ireland.
- Developing the back end code
- Following best practices in engineering
- Writing automated unit tests for code
- Delivering testable, maintainable, and high-quality code
- Designing & implementating API in accordance with best practices
- Building CI/CD processes, supporting Build and Deployment of APIs
- Assisting in the ongoing improvement of CI/CD environment provisioning and development workflows. DevOps workload may reach to 50% of capacity
- Sharing knowledge, evangelising best practices and collaborating as part of an experienced and high performing team
- 3+ years of experience in developing professional web applications with Java, Spring framework
- Good communication & collaboration skills
- Experience with building Microservices
- Good understanding of Java 8
- Experience with unit/integration testing using jUnit and Mockito
- Experience with build automation tool Maven
- Experience in build & release management using CI/CD tools
- Experience with Agile
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English B2)
- Experience with continuous integration (Jenkins) and version control ( Git)
- Experience in Apache Maven, Docker, IBM DB2
- Knowledge of OpenAPI Specification, Swagger, Vagrant
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.