senior java developer for a financial company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Lead API and backend development for the system to unblock the FrontEnd team
- Participate in solution architecture design working closely with SA
- Provide continuous support and willing to shift work time to fit the needs where the service requested from different time zone
- 3+ years of experience with Java
- Experience in implementing REST API standards via data access layer
- Strong development / networking skills using IP based protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTP, etc.), and exposure to any middleware is a plus
- Follow Agile development process and associated tools (Scrum, Kanban, JIRA, Confluence)
- Knowledge of Maven, Mockito, Docker, Hibernate, Lombok, MSSQL, and Amazon Web Services
nice to have
- Solution Architecture school completion
- Experience in HT Basic development and code reading
- Strong debug and troubleshooting experience Windows
- Ability to solve problems
- Professional experience / knowledge will be an advantage: Architecture understanding, Financial Market Industry is a big plus
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.