go to search
senior java developer for a financial services company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Java Developer for a Financial Services Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join the global team.
The customer is a leading provider of consumer, financial, and property data, analytics, and services to businesses and governments.
- Devise/modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and desired results
- Design, code, test, debug, and document those programs
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged
- Consult with team and develop business relationships within the various departments to strengthen successful implementations
- Monitor and report to team leadership on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying risks that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implement corrective actionsac
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- 3+ years of experience with Java
- Strong relational database experience with PostgreSQL (PostGIS )
- Strong experience with Spring ecosystem
- Knowledge of GCP or other cloud platform
- Experience designing application systems
- Web Services development familiarity using SOAP, WSDL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently under general direction
- Dedication to keeping abreast of emerging technology trends
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals