senior java developer for a healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical healthcare companies. Its principal business is medicines, biologics, vaccines, and consumer and animal products.
Project will include data integration with external data sources. Team follows agile delivery model, it is planned to build the project with modern web technologies – Java Spring Boot backend and React JS frontend UI.
- Design and own backend application architecture
- Design and build the data model and API endpoints
- Develop backend part of the application – REST API endpoints and application logic
- Develop integrations with other applications
- Develop unit tests of the application
- Application release and second level support
- 3+ years of software development skills – backend (Java, Spring Boot, HTTP, SQL)
- Ability to learn fast and tackle loosely defined problems
- Familiarity with modern product development (agile, scrum, test driven development, UX, design thinking)
- Familiarity with AWS services
- Familiarity with Jenkins and setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Amazon Web Services