senior java developer for a healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
- Understand existing application architecture and solution design
- Design individual components and develop the components
- Work with other architects, leads, team members in an agile scrum environment
- Hands-on development
- Design and develop applications that can be hosted on Azure cloud
- Design and develop framework and core functionality
- Identify the gaps and come up with working solutions
- Understand enterprise application design framework and processes
- Lead or mentor junior and/or mid-level developers
- Review code and establish best practices
- Look out for the latest technologies and match up with use cases and solve business problems efficiently
- Keep management up to date with the progress
- Work under Agile design, development framework
- 3+ years of experience in Java, Spring Boot (Core and Framework)
- Proficiency in Microservices and serverless architecture (Docker)
- Knowledge of CI/CD, DevSecOps, setting up and managing Build and release pipelines
- Proven experience in designing highly secured and scalable web applications on Azure cloud, Service Bus, Cosmosdb
- Ability to look at the big picture
- Very hands-on development experience required
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure Functions
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.